“Want to purchase a perfect and authentic diamond ring? Here is a proper guide for you that will help you purchase a diamond ring for your beloved.”
Purchasing diamond engagement ring
Buying an engagement ring is an overwhelming task. Engagement rings are a symbol of your love for your would be wife or husband, and it is also a token of your willingness to take your relationship to the next level. So, while buying a ring for your beloved, make sure you are very choosy, and if needed, run from one shop to another unless you get the “perfect ring” for him/her. And always remember that “diamonds are forever”, so better buy a diamond solitaire for your partner.
Usually, women are adept at shopping, be it clothes or jewelry. So choosing a wedding ring for her would be hubby won’t be very difficult. But for some, it may be their first attempt at shopping jewelry items and that too for the women folk. But, there’s nothing to worry as we have a proper guide to help you (both men and women) purchase an engagement ring that your love will flip over. So, make your love feel ecstatic by giving her/him a special diamond ring.
Complete guide for purchasing diamond engagement ring:
- First, set your budget: The first thing you’ll need to do is set a budget. It will not only help the jeweler to show you various options that are in your price range, but will also help you manage your overall budget.
- Know her/his Ring Size: This is the point where most of the people screw up in the purchasing process. You will undoubtedly get a pretty engagement ring in any of the biggest jewelry shops in town, but if you don’t know her ring size, then you may have to return home empty-handed. This is disappointing, isn’t it? So, know her/his ring size and then only head towards a jewelry shop.
- Check the authenticity of the diamond: Many people spend millions on a diamond ring without even checking the authenticity of the diamond. This is a big blunder! What if your beloved finds out it’s not an original diamond? Avoid such consequences, and check the stone thoroughly. Try the fog test on the stone by taking it in front of your mouth, and fog it. If it stays fogged for a couple of seconds then it’s probably a fake diamond. A real solitaire would disperse the heat from your breath, and will never fog up easily.
- Check the 4Cs of the ‘diamond’ topped on the ring: Wondering what the 4Cs are? Well, it’s nothing but the cut, color, carat, and clarity of the diamond. In the previous point, we have discussed how to check the authenticity of a diamond, but that’s not enough; you need to check the 4Cs as well. Choose the color and cut as per your choice or according to your beau’s choice. But when it comes to the clarity and carat, you need to do a thorough research on diamonds before you visit a jewelry shop.
- Choose the ring band’s metal: Choosing the diamond’s color and the cut is not enough; you must also choose the metal for the ring band. There are a variety of metals to choose from when it comes to ring bands, and the metals include gold, rose gold, platinum, and silver. Sometimes, you can even mix these different metals and ask the jewelers to make a ring band. It’ll be best if you ask your love about her/his choice.
These were the five main things that you’ll have to keep in mind while buying your love’s engagement ring.
Author bio- Michael Wainscott is a jewelry designer as well as a fashion blogger from Austin. He writes blogs on bridal jewelry, especially on diamond engagement rings and other Diamond jewelry Austin. She recommends people to buy Engagement rings Austin.